2 cups (500ml) Cow’s milk (Alternatives: Soy milk, coconut milk orAlmond milk)
2 tbsp. (40g) Honey or Agave syrup
1 tsp vanilla essence
8 tbsp. (80g) chia seeds
300g mango flesh (fresh or frozen)
1 fresh mango (optional)
50g coconut chips
1. Mix Cow’s milk, honey, vanilla essence and chia seeds in bowl and set aside to gel for at least 20 minutes.
2. Puree the 300g mango flesh in food processor or blender and set a side.
3. Peel and slice fresh mango into strips for garnish.
4. Once chia seed mixture has gelled and thickened, create a layered affect with chia mixture and mango puree in glass or bowl.
5. Garnish with sliced mango and coconut chips.