|Prep Time||1 hour|
|Total Time||1 hour and 15 mins|
2 tsp of baking powder
¾ cup of coconut sugar
1½ cup of soy or nut milk
3 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tbsp of lemon zest
1 tsp of vanilla
1 cup of frozen blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease donut moulds with some vegan butter (if you don’t have a donut mould you can you a muffin tin).
3. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and chia seeds together.
4. Add in the nut milk, vanilla, lemon zest and mix it together.
5. Fold in the frozen blueberries.
6. Spoon the batter in the donut moulds almost to the top.
7. Cook at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
Recipe author – Claire Power, The Healthy French Wife