For more than seven years we have been proud to work with Bakers Delight to give Aussie families a range of healthy, nutritious Chia Bread products.
To celebrate our ongoing partnership, we’ve collaborated to produce a Chia Bread Recipe and Nutrition Guide – giving you 28 pages of fantastic recipes the family will love, plus nutritional info and tips, and Bakers Delight vouchers.
This book is free with purchase – simply buy two Chia Bread products (one must be a loaf) and it’s yours. Offer is only valid til 10 May, so hurry! Find your nearest Baker’s Delight bakery.
Bakers Delight Chia Bread Range includes:
- Chia Omega -3 White Block loaf
- Chia Omega-3 Wholemeal Block loaf
- Chia Omega-3 White Round Roll
- Chia Omega -3 Wholemeal Round Roll
- Chia & Fruit Loaf
- Chia & Fruit bun
A NUTRITION STAR
The unique nutritional make-up of chia makes it a winner for everyone. Here’s just a few reasons why the whole family will love Bakers’ Delight Chia Bread Range as part of a healthy and varied diet:
- Provides iron to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- A great source of magnesium and protein for maintaining muscles and healthy bones
- The Chia & Fruit Loaf also provides iodine which contributes to a healthy mind.
- Just two slices of Bakers Delight Chia Omega-3 Wholemeal Block Loaf contains 100% of the adequate daily intake of Omega-3 ALA and 34% of the daily recommended dietary fibre intake for kids aged 4 to 8.
BLACK OR WHITE – EQUALLY GREAT
Bakers Delight use white chia seeds in their Chia Bread. But, there is no nutritional difference between black and white Chia.
WHOLE SEED – WHOLE NUTRITION
Unlike other seeds, Chia has a soft outer shell and does not need to be ground to absorb its nutrition. Although soft, the natural structure of the Chia seed, a perfect oval shape, protects the Omega-3 oils during baking.
HEALTH & CONVENIENCE
Bakers Delight Chia Bread is also available in crispy white and wholemeal rolls, perfect for lunches. Bakers Delight Chia & Fruit is also available in a small bun size, perfect for an on the go, healthy snack.
For more information on Bakers Delight’s healthy bread range, visit bakersdelight.com.au