|Prep Time||15 mins|
|Total Time||4 hrs 15 mins|
75g almond meal
50g chocolate, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp plant-based milk,of choice
1 tbsp The Chia Co. Black Chia Seeds
250g raw cashews
150g raspberries + extra for serving
100g coconut yoghurt
85g maple syrup
75g coconut oil or plant-based white chocolate, melted
1 lemon, juice and zest
1 tbsp vanilla extract
50g The Chia Co. Black Chia Seeds
1. Line the bottom of a 15cm spring form cake tin.
2. Mix all the base ingredients in a bowl. Press into the bottom of the cake tin and set aside.
3. Blend all the filling ingredients except the chia seeds in a blender.
4. Mix the chia seeds into the filling and pour into the cake tin. Set aside in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
5. When the cake is set, remove from the tin, garnish with raspberries and serve.