1/4 cup of The Chia Co. Chia seeds.
2 tbsp of olive oil
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas and dry thoroughly with a tea towel to get the chickpeas as crispy as possible.
- Turn on your oven to 220 degrees Celsius and line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the chickpeas on the tray and add in the olive oil. Coat them evenly.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 220 degrees. Keep an eye on them so as not to burn them.
- Pour into a bowl and coat with The Chia Co. Chia Seeds
- Leave to cool down for a few minutes and serve.
This recipe was developed by Claire @HealthyFrenchWife with a child’s flavour preference in mind, but if you want to add some spices she recommends paprika or chilli for an added kick!