3 tbsp of The Chia Co. Salad Booster or chia seeds
1 cup of cooked chickpeas
1 cup of baby spinach
1 handful of coriander leaves
tahini lemon dressing (2tbps of tahini, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 lemon)
salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
1. Cook the couscous as per the packet instructions and leave to cool.
2. In 2 jars, add in the cooked couscous mixed with chia seeds or The Chia Co. Salad Booster.
3. Add in the chickpeas then the falafels.
4. Layer the tomatoes diced and the baby spinach on top of the jar.
5. Top with a few coriander leaves, salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
6. In a separate container to take make the tahini lemon dressing using 2 tbsp of tahini mixed with 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 lemon juiced.
Recipe author – Claire Power, The Healthy French Wife